Molly, Wyatt & I at 33 weeks...you can't tell, but they're both doing headstands on my pelvis - sounds fun, doesn't it??? ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Steve and I at 33 weeks...he looks cute. Me, well, I just look like there's a WHOLE lot of me to love. LOL
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Miss Molly's marquis...she has to share billing with her brother...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Wyatt's letters - not quite a name in lights, but fun just the same...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Okay - we are finally finished. And, if we do say so ourselves, the babies' room looks pretty darn cute. Yesterday we hung up their letters and put their crib mobiles up...
So, now all that's missing are Molly and Wyatt :) And, a package of baby wipes - we have everything else under the sun but somehow forgot that ;) LOL
We are at 33 weeks now and counting. My OB was excited that I made it to 32 weeks when I went in for my appointment several days ago. Of the five doctors I see, none of them seems to think I'll make it beyond the end of this month. But, you never know.
They're going to put me on the schedule for my c-section 5 weeks from now, but are all set and ready to go should the babies decide they want to make their debut sooner. But with all the monitoring and weekly doctor's and hospital visits (Molly, Wyatt & I visit the labor & delivery unit each Monday for our non-stress test), we are very closely monitored.
In other news, Steve has been really great about helping me with whatever I need...he's even helped to fulfill my constant taco cravings. We made the absolute best scallop tacos a few days ago. God, were they good. It's making me hungry just thinking about them. Haha.
And, on that delicious note, enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:
The names look great hanging on the wall! they are lucky babies! :)
You look like a beautiful mama too! Love ya! xo xo
The nursery is so adorable! You guys did a great job. Molly and Wyatt are gonna love it. You look fabulous, Mrs. Coop! I'm so happy those babies are still cookin'! :)
Post a Comment