
Welcome to the club...just remember, glasses are ALWAYS a fun fashion accessory!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Well, as Steve puts it "it's all downhill from here." Nothing like a little optimisim, right??? For years, Steve has been saying that the only good thing he has left is his eyesight (periodically lamenting hair loss or a nagging tummy, which -incidentally- is total crap...have you seen his muscles???)
Well, the day finally came (at my insistance) that he saw my eye doctor and ponied up to the proverbial eyeglass bar. For the past several weeks, he has been coming home with headaches & tired eyes, probably from innumerable hours spent in front of the computer for work, and so I finally convinced him that it just wasn't normal.
So, we had a date with the eye doctor yesterday...Steve piggy-backed onto my appointment and look at what he came away with??? After a long time trying to figure out whether he wanted to have something a little more funky, or a little more conservative...we all convinced him that since he's not a conservative guy - why portray that to the world??? And, with two small children (who will inevitably like to grab at whatever they can) on the way, the plastic/funky frames were the safer and more fun option.
He's probably going to kill me for posting this picture - but I think it's cute :)

2 comments:
Good choice. I like the funky frames! And, Steve, quit your whining. I've been wearing glasses/contacts since 6th grade. :)
Looking good! Don't worry Steve I have to wear glasses for distance and driving at night.
Post a Comment