
I'm probably going to hell for saying our child looks like Uncle Fester here...but, I say that with the most love possible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Well, at last week's ultrasound, Steve and I wondered if this was the Cooperman family or the Adams family ;) Little miss Molly looked decidedly like Uncle Fester - it was a little disconcerting. However, we've chalked it up to the fact that her brother's head was squishing her face. If she's able to make a lightbulb light up in her mouth, though, then we know we've got one crazy little kid on our hands. Her brother is a little more camera-shy.

2 comments:
Aww look at her. You will see her true beauty when you first hold her!
lol ok... a little fester-ish. but really, she probably has NO room in there and her brother seems to like to squish her while performing acrobatics. Very cool that you get to see them so often - you were bound to catch at least one unflattering picture during all of their photo shoots ;)
Post a Comment