Molly is ready for a "swim."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Wyatt, the little thinker, contemplates the importance of good hygiene.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Well, the babies have passed their two-week birthdays :) They are officially 16 days old today. We celebrated with their first real baths. Both Steve and I expected Molly to pitch a world-class fit, but surprisingly (like her little brother) I think she kinda loved it. Don't get me wrong, she still wiggled and squirmed up a storm (she might have a future as a Chinese gymnast). Wyatt, on the other hand, was very relaxed and content to simply observe what was happening...it was all very cute :)
Hopefully, that cuteness extends to bed time tonight b/c I don't think we've gotten more than 4 hours of sleep since they were born ::sigh:: I can only pray that it gets better soon b/c this is rough...really rough.

2 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe they are already two weeks old! The sleep thing won't get better for a while but your body kind of adjusts to less sleep! Hang in there! XO XO
OMG! They're so precious! I want to hold them! I'm truly happy for you guys. I'm so glad they're both home, healthy and happy (most of the time?). Love to all the Coopermans, big and small! :)
Post a Comment