Well, today Spot and Dot's baby books were delivered...and we love them! Steve is particularly fond of the fish book...figures. Boys ;) Just as long as Spot learns to never underestimate the power of flowers - he'll be okay. His dad knows that I like flower surprises occasionally.
In other news, our downstairs guest room is a bit more like a storage locker at the moment. But, once we get their dresser and cribs in place upstairs, we'll be have some relief from the chaos. I think the dogs are still a little confused by the cribs in the middle of the babies' room - kind of like, "hey...this is our place. What the heck?"
In other news, Steve traveled to D.C. this week and came back pretty tired. But he met Andy Cohen - the guy who hosts Watch What Happens Live! on Bravo...Steve said he was pretty sure that the guy thought he was gay when they were talking, until Steve said, "my wife loves your show." LOL I don't think short, graying and hairy is my husband's type anyway ;) At least I hope not...
While Steve was away, I had my first real dose of the constant maternity know-it-alls and overly amitious belly grabbers. Like Steve said to me last night (and as posted on Facebook) - apparently pregnant women are like puppies...people think it's okay to pet them and tell them what to do. ::sigh:: I'm not one of those people who likes to be told what to do - mostly b/c I like figuring out things for myself or just asking when I have a question. I guess this is just another exercise in patience. But, really, the only people who should be touching my ever enlarging tummy right now are Steve and, of course, Spot and Dot. Those two seem to think that playtime is at 3:30 in the morning and that mommy has nothing better to do than play. I admit, though, it's really fun feeling them kick and wiggle. They seem to have gotten into their own routine, which is neat. Steve continues to be amazed...and, while I couldn't tell if he was grossed out or excited see my whole stomach moving last night, the whole thing is just pretty darn neat.
Enjoy the cutest little baby books ever!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are SO cute!! I especially love them because they match really really well with a little something I have up my sleeve for the CoopBabies ;) Great minds must think alike!
Sorry about the belly accosting. Since they seem to think it's ok to pet you like a puppy, maybe a swift flick to the nose and a stern "No!" will keep them away?
You inspired me G! I just spent way too much on a baby book and coordinating pages :) I went with the one with the airplane on the cover by the same company :) They really are adorable! I have a lot of catching up to do, it stresses me out just thinking about it! I have record of everything, it will be nice to have the one special place to record it! It is good you are so organized with this; especially with two baby Coops! xo xo
Post a Comment