Friday, January 29, 2010

The Halfway Point


Well, this week we reached our official halfway point...there are now two pounds of baby snuggled somewhere in there. Up until two weeks ago, we wondered where exactly little Spot and Dot were hiding b/c there just wasn't much to see. Then, all of the sudden, I looked like I'd been growing a beer belly (albeit a decidedly firm one) for the past three years. Who knew???
Our weekly check-ups with various doctors continue to go well...but, this week I was dealt a personal blow...I must now limit my intake of bread and fruit each day b/c of sugars. You have no idea how devastating this is to someone who is a self-proclaimed fruit junkie ;) LOL Darn, babies...it's for a good cause, though.
In other news, Steve decided to upgrade to the 21st century and get an iPhone this week. He's still a little confounded by it, and I keep trying to convince him to just download Wack a' Mole for me. Then, I would really be a happy girl...What can I say? It's the little things.
We now have one of the babies' cribs put together. It's a little surreal to walk in and see it there. But, definitely exciting too. Steve's job this weekend is to put the other one together and take care of any final paint touch ups...Hopefully, this weekend we'll have time to do something fun together...it would be the first weekend in the last month that that's happened :) Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Melissa Geoghegan said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world I am so excited to follow "Welcome to our Coop" (very clever name) We couldn't be nearly as creative with the last name Geoghegan. I am sure you will enjoy sharing and reflecting on your blog,I know I do.The crib is beautiful....is that one Spot or Dots? When are we going to find out those babies real names....at the shower? I think I know already but I will be patient and wait if I must! Happy blogging! Love ya! xo xo

Post a Comment