
So comfy and roomy - just imagine it in a pale lime green...cute and happy :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Today, Steve and I ventured out for the first time in two days - do I need to mention that we got almost two feet of snow here Thursday and Friday??? Yep, that's right...I said "two feet."
We went to Buy Buy Baby today to look at rocker/gliders for the babies' nursery and hit the jackpot. We selected a lovely stuffed and upholstered glider that's nice and wide (but not too massive), so Steve fits in it comfortably and it should work if we're holding both babies at once. It will be the last piece of furniture needed and it should be delievered some time in the next month and a half. Thanks to Grandma Madelene and Great Grandma Kathy for the rocking chair - it really is beautiful - and I'm sure we'll spend many moments feeding and reading stories to the babies in it, once they're here!

0 comments:
Post a Comment