Friday, February 19, 2010

Showered with Love


Uncle Michael was trying to get me to start Spot & Dot early...nice thought, but no ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

2 of our favorite people - Nurse Bridget (who fittingly got the babies a high-tech thermometer) and Debbie...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Geoghegan Family (that's the little Brady Bird enjoying dinner time)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gina with her mom and 4 of the 5 aunts! The newest little "M" is on her way :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daddy showing Spotty and Dotty some love...in his own special way :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gina & Steve with her mom, Auntie Rachel, Uncle Jesse & Auntie Lola
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steve & Gina with his entire family...all except Grandpa Al.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Well, last weekend my mom and sisters threw Steve and I a babies shower. It was pretty darn wonderful, with so many family and friends who came to celebrate with us...final count was approximately 50 people! We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives - it just makes us miss California and everyone a bit more. Those 80-85 degree temps in the middle of February sure didn't hurt, either :) Who knows, maybe the Cooperman family will end up west of the Rockies sometime again soon? But, for now, we're thankful for what we have and for everyone who has loved us (and Spot and Dot already). What a fantastic day to celebrate their impending arrivals - we couldn't have been more happy or feel any more lucky!

2 comments:

Melissa Geoghegan said...

It was a beautiful shower, for two wonderful people.......and two more wonderful babies on their way! Both of you will be amazing parents! I am crossing my fingers that you will move back this way, that would be amazing but I will be patient!

Bridget said...

G-
The shower was wonderful. It was so great to see you and Steve. You looked so cute with your baby belly! :) I can't wait to meet the babies. So, when are you guys moving back here, anyway? I hope you can visit this summer, but I totally understand if that's not possible. Traveling with 2 babies is rough! Oh yeah, I was totally craving Taco Bell and thought of you. Hee, hee. Miss ya!!

Post a Comment