Friday, March 5, 2010

Babies R' Us...literally


Miss Molly was rubbing her eyes...seems like she actually wore herself out _______________________________________________________________________________________

Wyatt is apparently a thumb-sucker
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Well, it's been an eventful week and a half. Last Wednesday, I started having contractions which has been oh so pleasant. Right now, they're not frequent enough to warrant intervention, but the babies & I are being monitored closely. And, when I say "closely" - I mean it. Our hi-risk OB has put me on a home monitor, to watch the contractions...so, I hook myself up to it for 1-2 hours each day...or more, if I'm feeling things. The technology is pretty amazing, and it does give me an excuse to be totally still during the time I'm wearing it, but I also feel like I'm under surveilance a little bit ;) LOL

The upside to visiting the doctors three times in the past 10 days is that we got our first 3D shots of Wyatt and Molly...Wyatt definitenly looks like his daddy - he's got his nose, poor kid. Looks good on Steve, but not so much on a little tiny baby ;) He is definitely the more sedate of the two. His sister is constantly moving around - she's already a little diva. I think we're in for it!

2 comments:

Melissa Geoghegan said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are amazing, what beautiful babies; ! I can't wait to meet them! Hang in there girly, I am thinking of you!

Bridget said...

How exciting! I love seeing those ultrasounds. They are adorable little people (I don't mean that in the midget sense)! Enjoy your "quiet" time while you can. It's gonna get crazy soon...in the best way, of course. :)

Post a Comment