Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Card Carrying" Member of...Shutterfly

So, every year, I harass Steve mercilessly because I insist on sending out family Christmas cards. I can't help it; I love sending and receiving them every December. I love reading about what all of our friends and family are up to and saying 'hi' in return. This year, Shutterfly is promoting their new 2010 holiday card line with a promotion for all of us bloggers. So, if you're late in the game this year (like I am), it's worth paying attentin.

Shutterfly is offering a special promotion to people with blogs….. I can earn 50 free cards for this post! Not only do they have great deals they also have an amazing selection of fun, fresh, hip holiday cards! I already have our Christmas card picked out for this year...all I have to do is decide on the photos. What I love most about these cards is that you have the ability to include more than one picture on many of them……it's too hard to choose just one! Shutterfly makes it so easy to upload your pictures and create a beautiful holiday cards you will be proud to share with all your family and friends! Check out all their great holiday cards at:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

While you are perusing their wonderful cards be sure to check out all their other great gift ideas like photo calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars which would make the perfect gift for a Dad or Grandparent! You can even find the perfect invitation for your holiday party http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations! They have everything you could want and more! Their photo books are absolutely fantastic gift ideas as well!!!

The holiday cards are all 30% off right now too! Have fun picking out your holiday photo card; I can't wait to see it soon in my mailbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment